A site inspection should be conducted periodically to ensure that your manufacturing, packaging, labeling, importing or distribution center is:
- Properly documenting activities on a consistent basis
- Operating with Standard Operating Procedures in place
- Practicing due diligence in all activities
- Following current Good Manufacturing Practices
This site inspection brings a fresh set of eyes to evaluate your procedures and logs, and determines where there are deficiencies, if any.
A site audit is a useful exercise to help improve your operations and to prepare you for a government audit on-site. Our Site Audit solutions include:
- An inspection of your facility, equipment, documents, and logs. It may include asking questions of personnel on-site
- A written audit report is provided detailing observations, deficiencies and where improvements are required
Quality Smart Solutions is your site audit specialist, providing you with a personalized, walk-through inspection of your facility.