As an Importer of Record for dietary supplement brands, Quality IMPORT Solutions has a Quality Assurance Designate (QAD) on site. For clients using our importing solutions, this valuable function is included with that package of services.
We can also provide you with a QAD if your company does not have qualified personnel with Quality Assurance skill sets; or if your organization is considering a site license, but you don’t have staff on hand to fulfill the role of a qualified QAD. We can assist you in either situation.
Our Quality Assurance Designate will handle:
- Product disposition (review documents prior to releasing a finished product for sale)
- Review and approval of raw material ingredients being used in your finished product
- Recall handling
- Customer complaint handling, resolution and Corrective Action Preventative Action (CAPA) investigation
- Temperature and humidity records checking in the storage facility where finished products are stored
- Review and sign-off on cleaning logs
- Change control documentations
- Writing or updating new standard operating procedures where applicable
… And more!
If a QAD is requested for your site, we offer a variety of retainer packages to fit your requirements and budget.